lunes, 20 de junio de 2011

As I have announced on my mini blog I have created this new blog with my opinions and ratings on movies.

So, as an introduction, I may say that I am a movie fan. I cannot be long without watching a movie. I have a variety of tastes, considering that three of my favorite movies are Mean Girls,
(500) Days Of Summer
and Requiem For A Dream.




With my first post, besides the introduction, I would like to give my review on a movie I recently downloaded. Yes, I download movies from torrents, and I do not feel guilty. I actually go very little to the movies, I feel it is a waste of money for something I could watch on my computer for free. I only go with movies I think deserve the money (or when I'm really bored or craving for company).

Back to the subject. I just downloaded an ABC movie, which means a family movie. "Revenge Of The Bridesmaids"
was, in my opinion, family-good. If you're looking for good films, this is not one. The plot goes a little like this:

Two best friends, Abigail Scanlon and Parker Wald, go  back to their hometown to visit. In their little trip, they run on an old friend, Rachel, who has lost the love of her life to an ex-friend, Caitlin. Abigail and Parker then decide to crash the wedding becoming Caitlin's bridesmaids. They do a hell lotta stupid things to do it, but end up arrested. Parker, who was flirting and dating Henry, a cop, convinces him to release them. They then proceed to kidnap the bride and take her to the hospital to have a pregnancy test, as Caitlin was keeping Tony by her side with a fake baby. She refuses, and the cops arrive. But it all is a ruse and Parker, Abigail and Rachel filmed her saying that she was not pregnant and was only looking for Tony's money. The wedding crashes, but Tony and Rachel marry as Parker and Tony date.

My opinion: For the kids or for a good, clean laugh. It's filled with innocent humour and brings up a surprise: long retired from the cameras Raven-Symoné! We hadn't seen her since that's so Raven and a couple of kids' films. The story is good, but average. And, I will give them 3/5 instead of two because I love Joanna García (Better With You star) and her acting (and gorgeous hair).

RATING: 3/5
TAGS: Family, kids, innocent humour.
WATCH IT AGAIN: only if feeling childish

I attach the trailer:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario